Author Topic: JOY featuring Melinda Doolittle  (Read 1939 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
JOY featuring Melinda Doolittle
« on: December 13, 2013, 12:25:38 pm »
Melinda Doolittle to sing with GracePointe

FRANKLIN – GracePointe Church features singer and “American Idol” finalist Melinda Doolittle, along with GracePointe’s singers, musicians, artists and choir for its Christmas concert called JOY during 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services Sunday, Dec. 15.

Both services will be live-streamed at www.gracepointe.net. GracePointe Church’s Worship Center is at 1213 Country Road in Franklin.

Doolittle will join GracePointe’s 50 plus person choir to ring in the Christmas season with songs like “Christmas Joy,” “Away in the Manger,” “Go Tell It On The Mountain” and more.

For more information about this performance of JOY at GracePointe Church, visit www.gracepointe.net.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
Re: JOY featuring Melinda Doolittle
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 07:47:00 pm »
 Thanks Des!!!     Super excited Super excited Super excited
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 01:45:16 am »
You can still watch video of the church services on GracePointe's website.  About halfway through the service, Melinda sings "God Bless Us Everyone".  Gorgeous.  Don't miss it!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 03:00:05 am »
Also, I don't know who sang this, but there was one song that kept saying "Mary Did You Know", over and over, and it was beautiful!