Author Topic: Christmas Video!!!  (Read 5430 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Christmas Video!!!
« on: December 23, 2009, 07:03:44 pm »
So....I just posted a Christmas video, but I wanted to let you in on something....stay tuned until the very end and listen closely for a wonderful Christmas surprise.  LOL sign LOL sign LOL sign

PS Don't tell Rhonda I posted anything.

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: Christmas Video!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 07:10:40 pm »
So....I just posted a Christmas video, but I wanted to let you in on something....stay tuned until the very end and listen closely for a wonderful Christmas surprise.  LOL sign LOL sign LOL sign

PS Don't tell Rhonda I posted anything.

LOL sign LOL sign LOL sign

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 07:23:59 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Super excited

The harmony reminds me of the Lennon or mcGuire Sisters.
AWESOME!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 08:06:18 pm by Jena »

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 08:26:31 pm »
Thanks to all of you. Love the song. So wonderful to see you all of you singing. It was really special and thank you so much for the wonderful year we did have with you. God Bless! Merry Christmas!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 10:33:26 pm »
To Melinda:

See there . . .  you have time to post a video but Nnnnoooo  Nuh uh. . .  you don't have the time to drop by my thread.  What's up with that?? Dunno  Geeezzz, I get no respect.  Duh  Look how long I've been nice Give a kiss

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:23 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  Okay . . which one of you had the accident??   Dunno

GriotLori

• Founding Backup #740
  • Westbury Borders on May 17, 2010
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 03:35:40 am »
Let's review:

O Holy Night (Boston)

Jingle (Jingle) Bells (Nashville)

Only 4 more months and 6 more cities and we'll finally have that Christmas CD recorded in time for December 2010!!  Super excited

No words for the 'surprise', though...none  Out of mind
PK's (Preacher's Kidz) Rock!!

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 04:04:11 am »
I loved it!
   Vegas Vamp

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 04:10:27 am »
Too funny!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 07:34:07 am »
Melinda and Janet....
I think it is a shame that we didn't hear the actual Christmas surprise...I feel jipped! We just have to take Janet's word ("I pooted"  Rolling On Floor Laughing) for it don't we?  On second thought, perhaps y'all got the bum end  Moon  of the deal?   Yuck  Nevermind...

I did think it especially funny that Janet seems to always suffer such abuse in these videos.  Fuzzy hooded jackets are a danger to your health.  Kelley should be reprimanded for wearing such garb when Janet's life and eyes were clearly at risk!  What was that Kelley? Seal fur?  Janet is a pro and it is so obvious in the video - she almost had her eyes poked out by fuzz but she carried on like the pro she is!  Here is the proof...

Thanks so much for the video...please be careful when you film these.  I hate the thought of y'all risking life and limb for these works of art.  Obviously someone fell too - or all of y'all did since there was a "thud"  Faint  and the pictures on the wall shook.  I only heard one person saying she was "sorry" so I am guessing the "klutz" was at it again.

And...y'all are dragging poor, innocent Amy into your mess!  You three should be so ashamed!

Y'all make me laugh!  Thanks!!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 Super excited

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 07:10:15 am »
Ape... Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing LOL sign Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 04:54:01 pm »
Thanks, Melinda!!   Big hug Big hug Big hug        Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 06:05:16 pm »
Ape you crack me up girl!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 12:30:38 am »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 06:40:31 am »
 Thanks  Melinda!   Thumbs Up  and  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hilarious