Author Topic: Happy Backups Day!!!  (Read 10340 times)

Babz

Re: Happy Backups Day!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 12:06:37 pm »
Happy Backups Day Melinda, Mom Marguerite, and all the backups! I love you guys!!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 12:26:05 pm »
AWWWWWWWWW. Thank you so much for stopping by here and wishing us a Happy Backups Day.  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

You are the reason we're all here, and you continue to inspire us all each and every day.

chris-play

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 01:13:42 pm »
Thanks!!

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 01:30:47 pm »
I tried to find the day that Melinda's Backups were first formed.  The earliest evidence I can find is here

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32539/11403389/Msbackups_by_Statecountry

5th March 2007.  I joined the AI message board on March 13th, so it predates me.

Anyone know any different?

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 01:59:50 pm »
Thank you Melinda and Mom Marguerite.
We love you both dearly. Heartbeat Heartbeat

Happy Backups Day!
  World Hug

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 02:38:42 pm »
I'll write a big message to you here but now I'm working and I can't  Crying Crying  Happy backups day my gorgeous inside and out, my Melzinha!!!  Big hug

I love so much my Melinda's Backups and my Melzinha!!!  Big hug Big hug

wait my message!!! hehe
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

OldSchool80s

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 04:47:49 pm »
I tried to find the day that Melinda's Backups were first formed.  The earliest evidence I can find is here

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32539/11403389/Msbackups_by_Statecountry

5th March 2007.  I joined the AI message board on March 13th, so it predates me.

That sounds about right. A handful of us started out on TWOP too.  I know Vicki, Hopper, Griot and Tiernan were there. In those days it never occured to me that AI had a site.  I would blog on TWOP about many of my favorite Bravo shows.

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 06:10:07 pm »
Happy Backups Day, Melinda!    Big hug Big hug Big hug

We will love you no matter what.  Rose

We look forward to whatever you look forward to.   Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Bernie
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 06:47:35 pm »
Happy Backups Day! Big hug

We love you , Melinda! Big hug Big hug Big hug

Love to the Backups, too! World Hug World Hug World Hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 07:12:05 pm »
Thanks, Melinda, for being such an inspiration to us & for participating in the site!   Big hug Big hug

And also thanks, Mommy Marguerite, for doing a wonderful job in raising your daughter!   Big hug Big hug

I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to meet both of you!  Much love!!

And it has been very special to get to know the Backups!   World Hug World Hug

Rose Rose Rose  Happy Backups Day!   Rose Rose Rose
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

angel4peace

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 08:28:35 pm »
I tried to find the day that Melinda's Backups were first formed.  The earliest evidence I can find is here

5th March 2007.  I joined the AI message board on March 13th, so it predates me.

I was on the AI board the week Lakisha sang And I Am Telling You, however, I am not sure when the backups started... Was it Fridays child who started the backups.

I remember Dothan Fan was number 3 or something like that. I was number 279, I just could not see me getting a backup number but as the weeks went on and I fell more and more in love with Melinda, I finally got my number... I felt I was too old for this.. LOL...

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 08:35:14 pm »
Melinda, Mom M, Kelley, Janet, and backups.

My life has changed because of you..... I dont just consider you Backups... I consider you family and friends......  I love you more than you could imagine.... and as Melinda said...

MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 11:01:05 pm »
Happy Backups Day!!! To everyone! You are my second family, and my life wouldn't be complete without ya'll! I love you so much backups, Mama Melinda, and Mommy Marguerite (whom I HAVE to meet really really really soon!!!) Love you love you love you! World Hug
We did it!

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 11:11:55 pm »

I was on the AI board the week Lakisha sang And I Am Telling You, however, I am not sure when the backups started... Was it Fridays child who started the backups.

I remember Dothan Fan was number 3 or something like that. I was number 279, I just could not see me getting a backup number but as the weeks went on and I fell more and more in love with Melinda, I finally got my number... I felt I was too old for this.. LOL...

Lakisha sang that on something like the 20th February.  The post I refer to above was a thread that started on the 5th March without using numbers which I think  came later.  Some one called LEON started as number 1 (I still have the original list on my hard drive at home).

Melrocks

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 11:58:15 pm »
Thanks Melinda!  And Happy Backups Day to all who have proudly supported Melinda! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSDh94eQTAk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSDh94eQTAk</a>