Author Topic: Disney AI Experience Photos  (Read 7316 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Disney AI Experience Photos
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 07:40:49 pm »
Thanks for the photos, grapeape!

Thanks for *protecting Our Girl, too!  Nice undercover work  Thumbs Up

*(I may need protection after this post!)  Chained to the Floor

Lori why do you need protection?  Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:28 pm »
 Thanks Ape, Shari and Jess....love all the photos..... Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Mu Doo

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 08:02:53 pm »
 Thanks girls for the pics!!!

I don't remember if already posted this:

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:02 pm »

angel4peace

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 02:05:51 am »
Ape, Mu, Jess and Shari... thank you all for the pictures!Mel looks beautiful as usual!
 I have never been to that park only to CA Disney and Epcot.

Big hug Devyn and Dylan are going for Devyn's birthday in 2 weeks,  wish they had gone when Mel was there!!! Thanks

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 02:20:03 am »
 Thanks Mu
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:01 pm »
welcome girls! I love this one!  banana dance

Mu Doo

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 09:03:38 pm »

angel4peace

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 06:16:51 am »

Oops, that's Disney, but not the AI Experience!!! Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

angel4peace

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 06:18:07 am »