Author Topic: Melinda's Official Schedule  (Read 58757 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Melinda Doolittle - Learning 2015 - Nov 1-4 - Orlando, FL
« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2015, 01:28:48 am »
No, you have to attend in person.  Melinda will be there for the Monday, Nov. 2nd afternoon session 4:30 - 6:15 pm.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Melinda Doolittle - 2016 Recognition Professional International Annual Summit
« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2015, 01:45:12 am »
Why Workplace Recognition Matters
by Jason Thomson

Thanking employees and showing appreciation for their efforts shouldn't be something we have to teach -- but we do. That is why so many HR professionals will be attending the 2016 Recognition Professional International (RPI) Annual Summit. Held in Las Vegas on January 9-13, the much anticipated event will open with Keynote Speaker, Dr. Paul White, co-author of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace and close with entertainment by American Idol Top 3 Melinda Doolittle with many valuable workshops and training sessions in-between.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-workplace-recognition-matters
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Babz

« Reply #392 on: September 20, 2015, 08:19:39 pm »
I will be in Disney that week! haha  Huzzah!

happybackup

« Reply #393 on: September 20, 2015, 10:03:01 pm »
It's Okay Babz. Goofy can come with you to see Melinda!

happybackup

Re: Melinda Doolittle - 2016 Recognition Professional International Annual Summit
« Reply #394 on: September 20, 2015, 10:06:01 pm »
I'm going to try to get our HR director at work to attend. That sounds interesting.

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #395 on: September 22, 2015, 02:30:20 am »
I will be in Disney that week! haha  Huzzah!

Let Melinda know.  Maybe you can get in.   Thumbs Up

Desiree

• Web site Team
Here's a link to more info on the conference: http://www.incentivemag.com/News/Industry/RPI-Summit-Expands-Offerings/

Wrapping up will be a final keynote and singing performance by American  Idol Top 3 Finalist, Melinda Doolittle.  This will surprise many but once they hear Melinda Doolittle speak (and sing) her presence and participation will be quickly understood.  She is both a magnificent vocalist and an inspirational person with her life story. 

hilarious