Author Topic: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)  (Read 45809 times)

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Re: MESSAGES TO MELINDA :)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 05:01:53 am »
Dear Melinda love,
thank you so much for making so many of us backup's dreams come true! Whether we were able to meet you, just have the delight to be able to hear you sing, or like you did for me give a dedication (which was an incredible feeling) you really did make our dreams come true! I still have many dreams to fulfill, but I remember each and every day to "DREAM BIG" and I will never ever forget it! Thank you, love you, and God bless! Alexis
We did it!

Vickster

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 06:04:49 pm »
I have never been so affected by a such a singer and such a human being.   I'm behaving like a teen-aged kid again.   HAR

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 08:02:23 pm »
MELINDA,

It's so hard to find the words to express how deeply you've touched my heart and my spirit!  I keep repeating myself!  I've loved you since your audition and have been so moved by your voice.  Your loving kindness, honesty, sincerity, and your generous spirit have brought all of us together and inspired us to find ways to give back.  I felt like a starstruck fan when I had the fortune of meeting you in Atlanta.  I was so touched by your sweetness, your very real beauty, and the serenity that you possess.  You are an exceptional woman!  Much love - Shining/Teresa

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 05:46:16 pm »
 Big hug Dearest Melinda,

I cannot wait to watch you grow in your career now. We are here to support you every step of the way!

Love you,
christina
Love you heaps! Smiley

LuvHer

• Founding Backup #434
  • Gentle, bookworm, fun-loving, empathetic
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 05:58:29 pm »
Dear Melinda,

We go through life doing the best we can but may wonder, from time to time, if we touch, in a postive way, the lives of those with whom we interact.  I want you to know deep down in your heart that your life, the way you live it, the way you share it, has positively impacted the lives of all of us backups.  You have lifted us up with your love of the Lord, with the joy of your voice, with your generosity of spirit.

You've moved me to contribute on a regular basis to MNM.  That has allowed me to help save the lives of those in serious need--what a marvelous gift that is--for me and those who received the nets.  Thank you!

You have renewed my love of music.  Since my nest is empty, I didn't hear the radio blasting away as it did when my children were home.  I had gotten used to the quiet and didn't realize what music did for me--until I discovered you on AI.  Your wonderful voice now accompanies me on a daily basis--full blast and glorious!!  I have discovered Jonny Lang--amazing.  Mandisa, oh my.  I could go on and on.
Thank you!

And I really want to thank you for taking your time to drop in on us and sharing even more of yourself with us.  How truly special that is for all of us.  Thank you!

Love,
Paullet  LuvHer  #434
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Just as Jesus created wine from water, we humans are capable of transmuting emotion into music..."
Carlos Santana

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 07:43:06 pm »

Melinda,
I sincerely want to thank you for being such an impact on our lives. We have grown to love you dearly. You have brought a Support Group of friends who have grown to love and care for each other.   Thanks for allowing us to share in your life.  We have gained a new friendship in you.  Thanks for letting your relationship with God outshine everything else. We ALL knows where you stand and where you gain your joy and strength from. 

Thanks for your love.

Holly
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 07:46:10 pm by luvpway »

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 07:47:31 pm »
 Crying

OldSchool80s

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 07:49:03 pm »
Awww, woman of few words.

Can I cry too?   Crying Crying Crying

ETA:  On the tour you might have been the "mama", but here you can be the "babygirl".  I think lots of us feel very protective of you. 

You are definitely making me a better person.  I love you!!

Vickster

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 07:50:21 pm »
Crying

Goodness; here, here.   Crying     It's OK!   Hug    WE LOVE YOU, MEL! 

Sally

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 07:51:47 pm »

Melinda,
I sincerely want to thank you for being such an impact on our lives. We have grown to love you dearly. You have brought a Support Group of friends who have grown to love and care for each other.   Thanks for allowing us to share in your life.  We have gained a new friendship in you.  Thanks for letting your relationship with God outshine everything else. We ALL knows where you stand and where you gain your joy and strength from. 

Thanks for your love.

Holly

I second what Holly says@ Big hug Big hug Thanks

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 07:52:45 pm »
Crying
I hope every tear you shed because of us is a happy tear!  We love you!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 07:53:19 pm »
As long as those are tears of joy and happiness....then it's  o. k.
Because we sure don't want to cause you any saddness!
                       World Hug

Babz

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 07:57:56 pm »
Love you Mel!!  Big hug

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 07:59:54 pm »
Crying

Awww

I sent my message to you through Maria e Desiree. I don't know if you ever read my 'note' but that was pretty much what I have to say to you.

meldoo1

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 08:04:44 pm »
Crying

awww we love you punkin... Hug
how was church?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 08:15:54 pm by meldoo1 »

hilarious