Author Topic: Question for you  (Read 2728 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Question for you
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:21:26 pm »
I generally post new videos and new mp3s on the child board Video and Audio but I'm wondering if they would be easier to find if I posted them directly under Multimedia.  That way those of you with poor eyesight would have an easier time seeing that something new is on this board.  I can always move them under the Video and Audio board later.

Thoughts on this?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Question for you
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 11:27:47 pm »
great idea''s Desiree. I am voting for it. lol

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:37:19 pm »
I don't have any problem finding them.  It doesn't really matter one way or the other to me.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 12:21:03 am »
Well, I think that it's easier to find new videos when they're seperate from everything else.
We did it!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 12:42:28 am »
Well, I think that it's easier to find new videos when they're seperate from everything else.

So, does that mean you like them on the Video & Audio board?  Or the Multimedia board would work (since nothing else is directly under Multimedia)?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 12:49:03 am »

So, does that mean you like them on the Video & Audio board?  Or the Multimedia board would work (since nothing else is directly under Multimedia)?

Oh, well when you put it that way it doesn't matter, haha, I was thinking there was more stuff under multimedia. So you might as well put it in Multi if people are having trouble seeing it Dunno Thumbs Up
We did it!