Author Topic: Question for you  (Read 2175 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Question for you
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:21:26 pm »
I generally post new videos and new mp3s on the child board Video and Audio but I'm wondering if they would be easier to find if I posted them directly under Multimedia.  That way those of you with poor eyesight would have an easier time seeing that something new is on this board.  I can always move them under the Video and Audio board later.

Thoughts on this?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Question for you
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 11:27:47 pm »
great idea''s Desiree. I am voting for it. lol

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:37:19 pm »
I don't have any problem finding them.  It doesn't really matter one way or the other to me.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 12:21:03 am »
Well, I think that it's easier to find new videos when they're seperate from everything else.
We did it!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 12:42:28 am »
Well, I think that it's easier to find new videos when they're seperate from everything else.

So, does that mean you like them on the Video & Audio board?  Or the Multimedia board would work (since nothing else is directly under Multimedia)?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 12:49:03 am »

So, does that mean you like them on the Video & Audio board?  Or the Multimedia board would work (since nothing else is directly under Multimedia)?

Oh, well when you put it that way it doesn't matter, haha, I was thinking there was more stuff under multimedia. So you might as well put it in Multi if people are having trouble seeing it Dunno Thumbs Up
We did it!

hilarious