Author Topic: Melinda Doolittle - Christmas with Cincinnati Pops  (Read 1070 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Melinda Doolittle - Christmas with Cincinnati Pops
« on: January 22, 2016, 12:57:34 am »
Friday, Dec 2
Saturday, Dec 3 - two performances
Sunday, Dec 4 - two performances

Super excited Super excited Super excited
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Melinda Doolittle - Christmas with Cincinnati Pops
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 11:14:09 pm »
Tickets go on sale August 1st!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 09:41:54 pm »
Tickets go on sale August 1st!

Alright!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:35:37 pm »
Wish I could go!  Crying

Slap
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."