Author Topic: Rolling Stone: Ten Idol Contestants Who'd Make Great Judges  (Read 1995 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Rolling Stone: Ten Idol Contestants Who'd Make Great Judges
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:56:40 am »
Note: This was published last May but I don't see it posted on our site.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we missed this.   Yikes

Melinda Doolittle
Have you seen Melinda's "Idology" videos with TV Line's Michael Slezak? She's a genius. She knows what she's talking about, and she always delivers her constructive criticism in a cheerful manner. I'm surprised she hasn't been hired to be a judge or mentor on some singing show already.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ten-idol-contestants-who-d-make-great-idol-judges-20130524#ixzz2rIClhmKc
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:29:04 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
Re: Rolling Stone: Ten Idol Contestants Who'd Make Great Judges
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:02:37 pm »
Coooooool!!!  Thanks for finding this, Des!  Huzzah!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:12:42 pm »
WHOA!  Totally missed this!!!  AWESOME AND TRUE!!!!!!     Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 07:04:18 pm »
 Huzzah! Huzzah!