Author Topic: 2 things...  (Read 14148 times)

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Re: 2 things...
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2010, 11:14:42 pm »
These are my plans I finally have figured out, hehe! I'm leaving Monday to go to NC, we are coming to TN Friday, and staying that night, then heading back to NC Saturday morning. Then I'm going back home Sunday. I wanted to come Saturday to TN, but we'd have to leave REALLY early sunday, so we can't. Also, my great grandma might be coming to the show with my grandpa and I too, I hope so! =)  Oh, and we're all getting our tickets on Monday so that we all have our money together and stuff, you don't think they'll be sold out will they? And are there assigned seats? (Sorry I have so many questions, I just don't know anything, lol!)
We did it!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:04 pm »
They still have plenty of seats left so you should be okay if you buy your tickets on Monday.  They are assigned seats. 

See you a week from tomorrow!   Big hug
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2010, 09:02:06 am »
These are my plans I finally have figured out, hehe! I'm leaving Monday to go to NC, we are coming to TN Friday, and staying that night, then heading back to NC Saturday morning. Then I'm going back home Sunday. I wanted to come Saturday to TN, but we'd have to leave REALLY early sunday, so we can't. Also, my great grandma might be coming to the show with my grandpa and I too, I hope so! =)  Oh, and we're all getting our tickets on Monday so that we all have our money together and stuff, you don't think they'll be sold out will they? And are there assigned seats? (Sorry I have so many questions, I just don't know anything, lol!)
Happy for you Lexis sure you will have a blast !

hilarious