Author Topic: It's Your Love!!!  (Read 5875 times)

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
Re: It's Your Love!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 02:42:15 pm »
The backups really are something special.  We love you, Melinda! Thanks, for everything!  Super excited
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

OldSchool80s

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 03:14:30 pm »
You are very kind, Melinda, and the one constant.

I love and support you. Rose Rose

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 04:22:07 pm »
Thank you, Melinda!  Big hug
   Vegas Vamp

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 06:04:34 pm »
Thanks, Melinda, for your wonderful words & the video which lets those of us who couldn't be there get at least a glimpse of all the fun!    banana dance banana dance

And, yes, we have your back & hopefully, your heart!   Big hug Big hug

You make the world a much brighter place!   Rose Rose
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

meldoo1

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 10:26:12 pm »
Awww

We gathered together because of who you are as a singer, but grew to love you for who you are as a person.  Only you could inspire such an amazing, thoughtful group, to accomplish the things we have.
We ALWAYS have your heart, and your back no matter what, no worries about that.
We love you!
A special thanks to Janet and Kelley, you ladies are incredible, and we love you both!  Big hug  Big hug

you're a pretty smart chick, you know that??  Your timing on this reminder of why we are all here, couldn't have been better.   Thanks  Hug

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 11:26:29 pm »
Amen, Stacia.   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:20 am »
Awww, this just made my day!!

I have to agree with what everyone else has said.  The Backups are a most special family, brought together by you.  You inspire all of us every day, and we will all ALWAYS be here to support you.  You're stuck with us forever Smiley

Thank you for your sweet words!!  We all Heartbeat you too!!
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 06:57:03 am »
Of course, you do know that "It's YOUR Love" that bound all of us in friendship - many of our friendships would never have existed if it weren't for YOU!  A forum is just a forum and a fan group is just a fan group.  But a forum is melindasbackups.com and a "support" group is Melinda's Backups - all because of God working through you.  You have shined on all of us and brought God's love to each of us in ways we each as individuals, whether we even realized it or not, were needing in our lives.  You brought this group of people together - this group that supports you and loves you but also supports and loves each other, as if in an extended family.

So, you thank us for this support but you must understand that through God's love, we all came together for a reason - and that is to support and love each other - because God felt we each deserved and needed each other.  So, thank you, God...for Melinda, for Mommy M, for Daddy D, for Janet, for Kelley, (can't forget Keith and D, too - oh, and Barney and the BAS), for those we have yet to meet, and for all of the BACKUPS!  We all now can't imagine life without each other (even though sometimes we want to - hehe).  What a GIFT of LOVE!

Oh, and Thank You, Melinda, for the gift of YOUR Love...what a combination...Your Love and Your Voice.  Are we in Heaven?

World Hug

Oh, and thanks for the video!  What a great video - such professional and perfect photography!!!  Oh, and the video editing is pretty good too!   LOL sign

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 04:23:22 am »
I think I missed this ..... Sorry!

Thank you ladies (Melinda and Kelley) for this wonderful video! But you are the ones who inspire us to BACK you.

Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Oh and APE .... do you think you over praised the photography just a wee bit?

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 04:38:21 am »

Thank you ladies (Melinda and Kelley) for this wonderful video! But you are the ones who inspire us to BACK you.

But I have to Gem...you take such beautiful and wonderful photos! Thank you!!!      LOL sign
(you do, ya know!)  Super excited

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 07:00:44 am »

But I have to Gem...you take such beautiful and wonderful photos! Thank you!!!      LOL sign
(you do, ya know!)  Super excited

I wonder where they came from?  And who is NOT in the photographs?   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

may19

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 08:38:02 am »
Love you, Melinda!  Big hug