OK...I'll play...here are a few questions for ya...I hope they aren't too hard for you!
1. Why did you have to get a shot in your BUM???
2. Who is the designer of that big yellow pocketbook you like to use as a weapon?
3. When spiders get into your wig...can you ever wear that wig again? Do you check it for spider webs and babies?
4. What is your favorite disinfecting solution/cleaner for your trips to places outside your home? Do you wear latex gloves for the disinfecting process? Can you "do it yourself" or are you a DIVA about this?
5. When you are home just goofing off - what is your favorite "goof-off" thing to do?
6. I think my favorite food, that I could eat no matter what, is pizza...what's yours?
7. Another wig question...when you are home and you go out, like to the grocery store or something similar, do you ever "risk" going out without your wig and if so, where/when do you "risk it?"
8. What is one thing you haven't done yet in your life that you really want to do?
9. I know you don't like spiders (see #3) but what is the one thing you are MOST afraid or fearful of?
10. I think you like to read...how often do you get to read and what do you like to read?
Messing with you
...which you know many of us like to do...especially me
but I'll bet many people would like to hear your answers to some (probably all) of these questions. Good luck...
YOU ARE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!
Thanks for the last FAQs!!! You are certainly a talented, entertaining and heartfelt writer...so many talents in one being is certainly a blessing from God! Anointed!