Author Topic: So...  (Read 15733 times)

angel4peace

Re: So...
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2009, 10:33:57 pm »
You know those tomatoes are delish!!!  The truth is, only the boys with colds loved you in school because they knew they could always get a kleenex.  You know, from your bra.

Is that another name for a Bloody Mary! Alcohol Tomatoes!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Yikes You are so mean to Indie T... I am shocked.. you are out of control!

Tiernan

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2009, 10:51:47 pm »
You know those tomatoes are delish!!!  The truth is, only the boys with colds loved you in school because they knew they could always get a kleenex.  You know, from your bra.

Is that another name for a Bloody Mary! Alcohol Tomatoes!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Yikes You are so mean to Indie T... I am shocked.. you are out of control!

Actually, the recipe is for Vodka Soaked Tomatoes and you take some vodka, lemon zest and a couple other things and toss them in some peeled grape tomatoes.  Then, you use a toothpick to spear the tomato and then dip it in a dish of mixed salt and pepper and, yes, it tastes just like a wonderfully fresh Bloody Mary.

Hey, I just got my groove back, that's all. 

I'm sorry, Melinda, I don't mean to do it, I just somehow take threads off topic without meaning to.  I have a question for you.  Tell me, isn't Hayley the most adorable little thing you've every met? 

meldoo1

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2009, 01:01:31 am »

T!!!! Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes you're rotten to the core.  Cheeky

Tiernan

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2009, 03:01:16 am »

T!!!! Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes you're rotten to the core.  Cheeky

Bringing back bad memories of high school, Stacia, perhaps?  Hmmmm?  Har!

angel4peace

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2009, 06:37:33 am »

T!!!! Yikes Yikes Yikes :yikes you're rotten to the coreCheeky

Yikes Yikes Yikes
Hmm, by the way those tomatoes sound delish....

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2009, 11:18:44 pm »
OK...I'll play...here are a few questions for ya...I hope they aren't too hard for you!    Dunno

1.   Why did you have to get a shot in your BUM???
2.   Who is the designer of that big yellow pocketbook you like to use as a weapon?
3.   When spiders get into your wig...can you ever wear that wig again?  Do you check it for spider webs and babies?
4.   What is your favorite disinfecting solution/cleaner for your trips to places outside your home?  Do you wear latex gloves for the disinfecting process?  Can you "do it yourself" or are you a DIVA about this?
5.   When you are home just goofing off - what is your favorite "goof-off" thing to do?
6.   I think my favorite food, that I could eat no matter what, is pizza...what's yours?
7.   Another wig question...when you are home and you go out, like to the grocery store or something similar, do you ever "risk" going out without your wig and if so, where/when do you "risk it?"
8.   What is one thing you haven't done yet in your life that you really want to do?
9.   I know you don't like spiders (see #3) but what is the one thing you are MOST afraid or fearful of?
10.  I think you like to read...how often do you get to read and what do you like to read?

Messing with you   Cheeky  ...which you know many of us like to do...especially me   Super excited  but I'll bet many people would like to hear your answers to some (probably all) of these questions.  Good luck...   Rolling On Floor Laughing

YOU ARE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!
Adore  Heartbeat  you!

Thanks for the last FAQs!!!  You are certainly a talented, entertaining and heartfelt writer...so many talents in one being is certainly a blessing from God!  Anointed!

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2009, 01:23:08 am »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing at April's questions. Yikes Before she comes back Running away

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2009, 03:02:28 pm »
Good ones April!   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2009, 06:15:05 pm »
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing at April's questions. Yikes Before she comes back Running away

You better keep your ears out for me JEEEEEENNNNNNAAA...I'm gonna get you!   Innocent whistle

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2009, 09:42:14 pm »
 Help sign Help sign See how she is, Melinda?

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2009, 07:43:14 pm »
I have another question!!!!! Just want to know if that  ever came to your head to be movies star?

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2009, 11:02:28 pm »
Did someone know what happen with this?  Dunno

I have another question to add. When Melinda do you planning your next Album or a new single ? And if that  will be orginal song from you/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:18:06 pm by Weezzy7 »

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2009, 11:33:49 pm »
I think Melinda got too busy.  She was able to do only 1 FAQ.  I'm sure there's another set coming up but we don't know when.   Dunno
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2009, 11:40:42 pm »
I think Melinda got too busy.  She was able to do only 1 FAQ.  I'm sure there's another set coming up but we don't know when.   Dunno
LOL all know she busy but before i forget my question i say better put it right now!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:13 am »
OK...I'll play...here are a few questions for ya...I hope they aren't too hard for you!    Dunno

1.   Why did you have to get a shot in your BUM???
2.   Who is the designer of that big yellow pocketbook you like to use as a weapon?
3.   When spiders get into your wig...can you ever wear that wig again?  Do you check it for spider webs and babies?
4.   What is your favorite disinfecting solution/cleaner for your trips to places outside your home?  Do you wear latex gloves for the disinfecting process?  Can you "do it yourself" or are you a DIVA about this?
5.   When you are home just goofing off - what is your favorite "goof-off" thing to do?
6.   I think my favorite food, that I could eat no matter what, is pizza...what's yours?
7.   Another wig question...when you are home and you go out, like to the grocery store or something similar, do you ever "risk" going out without your wig and if so, where/when do you "risk it?"
8.   What is one thing you haven't done yet in your life that you really want to do?
9.   I know you don't like spiders (see #3) but what is the one thing you are MOST afraid or fearful of?
10.  I think you like to read...how often do you get to read and what do you like to read?

Messing with you   Cheeky  ...which you know many of us like to do...especially me   Super excited  but I'll bet many people would like to hear your answers to some (probably all) of these questions.  Good luck...   Rolling On Floor Laughing

YOU ARE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!
Adore  Heartbeat  you!

Thanks for the last FAQs!!!  You are certainly a talented, entertaining and heartfelt writer...so many talents in one being is certainly a blessing from God!  Anointed!

I think we now know the answer to #8 -- BIRDS!    Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  (to Ape; not to Mel.  I could NEVER laugh at your phobias... seriously .... NEVER!)
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.