Author Topic: Thank You!!!  (Read 11159 times)

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
Re: Thank You!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 03:56:54 am »
Thank you Melinda for MFV. You make us smile, you make us happy. We love you so much. This was the best Valentine's Day.   Big hug Heartbeat Heartbeat

fmarcin1

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 01:43:16 am »
This community and this artist are so beautiful. I visit here often and I still can't get over the positive humanity I always get here! All of you are wonderful and just rock!!!! Melinda Doolittle is so inspirational!!!

I'm so proud and humbled to call myself a member here! MFV is great!

Fred

Vickster

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 03:10:56 am »
This community and this artist are so beautiful. I visit here often and I still can't get over the positive humanity I always get here! All of you are wonderful and just rock!!!! Melinda Doolittle is so inspirational!!!

Fred

You make us feel so honored to say these things, and to share your love for Mel with us.  Thanks so much, Fred.  Rose

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 10:16:38 pm »

Super excited  Wub Hug Wub  Freaking Out Super excited
I am astonished, magic so far... and this will keep a great smile in my face, and my heart and soul so blessed, for a long time!!! 

Because I simply and unconditionally love you!  I don't know what I made to deserve this! You're my blast!!!

Big hug Hag and Kiss Hug Give a kiss Wub  Big hug
ps: one day they will be truily huge hugs and not for emoticons!

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!
(that was for mel)   Innocent whistle Wub Hag and Kiss

YAYAYAYYAY FOR MAMA MU!!! I am so happy for you Mama Mu!!! You deserve it SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Thank you so much for posting that Melinda, you are AMAZING, and I really hopr to see you REALLY soon!!!
Love, Babyzinha...Lexi:) Big hug Big hug Big hug

OHHH my precious Babyzinha!!! You blessed so much my life, congratulations for your beautiful and generous heart!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

I LOVE ME SOME, BABYZINHA!!!!! your mama Mu forever!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Indigo54

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 03:29:51 pm »

Fred
yeah, yeah, yeah enough about that.  What's up with your ballad and the other catalogue of songs you've wirtten? 

ROSEMARY

• Founding Backup #690
    • MELINDADOOLITTLEBYRF@MYSPACE.COM
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 10:00:28 am »
MELINDA, I LOVED THE POST SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND SOONER HOW SWEET FOR MU SHE MUST BE THRILLED BY YOUR I LOVE YOU'S  LOL sign.  SHE'S A PEACH AND IS A TRUE SUPPORTER.
 WELL HAVE A GOOD MONTH TO COME AND GOD BLESS AS ALWAYS .I'M POSTING ON HERE FOR THE BACKUPS THE NEW LINK TO THE MY SPACE SITE WHICH HAS BEEN DONE COMPLETELY OVER AND UPDATED TO CURRENT. SO ANYONE WANTS ADDING JUST PUT IN A REQUEST I'D LOVE TO ADD YOU FOR MELINDA.
GOD BLESS YOU MEL AND TELL JANET THANKS FOR THE E-MAIL TOO.
 mySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/melindadoolittlebyrf
ROSEMARY F   :-)

Mu Doo

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 04:36:23 am »
MELINDA, I LOVED THE POST SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND SOONER HOW SWEET FOR MU SHE MUST BE THRILLED BY YOUR I LOVE YOU'S  LOL sign.  SHE'S A PEACH AND IS A TRUE SUPPORTER.
 WELL HAVE A GOOD MONTH TO COME AND GOD BLESS AS ALWAYS .I'M POSTING ON HERE FOR THE BACKUPS THE NEW LINK TO THE MY SPACE SITE WHICH HAS BEEN DONE COMPLETELY OVER AND UPDATED TO CURRENT. SO ANYONE WANTS ADDING JUST PUT IN A REQUEST I'D LOVE TO ADD YOU FOR MELINDA.
GOD BLESS YOU MEL AND TELL JANET THANKS FOR THE E-MAIL TOO.
 mySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/melindadoolittlebyrf

Rose, only now I saw it... blonde  Duh Rolling On Floor Laughing thanks hon!!! I love you!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 05:43:48 am »

Super excited  Wub Hug Wub  Freaking Out Super excited
I am astonished, magic so far... and this will keep a great smile in my face, and my heart and soul so blessed, for a long time!!! 

Because I simply and unconditionally love you!  I don't know what I made to deserve this! You're my blast!!!

Big hug Hag and Kiss Hug Give a kiss Wub  Big hug
ps: one day they will be truily huge hugs and not for emoticons!

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!
(that was for mel)   Innocent whistle Wub Hag and Kiss

I wanted to say 'bless' not blast...   Duh  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing blonde!!! today only I saw it is not what I tought! May 30...  Duh Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Sally

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 04:24:15 am »
How can I thank you guys for being the best Valentines ever?!?!?!
I am in awe at the way you take care of me and keep finding ways to remind me that I'm loved. I'm so sorry that I have been out of pocket lately, but I promise you I have been working extra hard to get some product out to you and getting ready for Dreyers/Edy's....yummy ice cream!!!
I love you guys and I hope to see all of you soon.
(that was for munique)

Just had to remind you once again,  I Love You!

june6952

• Founding Backup #518
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:20 am »
 Thanks Thanks
Take a leap of faith and dare to dream!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 05:33:17 pm »
Thank you Melinda for everything you have done for the backups! Video's was amazing!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2009, 07:34:15 am »
Melinda have fun to your Spring Tour. My thought will be with you. I am sure you will have a blast. God Bless

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2009, 12:58:25 am »
omg Melinda u r the best ever please send me a message back showing me that u care and  i want an autograph from u

MBasler1967

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 08:44:39 pm »
 Wub Bowing Women
Hi, Melinda!  I'm a new member as of a few months ago.  I have been a huge fan of yours since you first auditioned on American Idol.  I actually should have known of you before then, because I too am a Christian and love listening to Christian music.  I know you have been a backup singer for Michael W. Smith -- so awesome -- and I should have at least remember hearing your name mentioned in one of the concerts that I've gone to see Michael (probably at least half a dozen or so) but I don't remember.  I've watched Idol since the second season and there has never been a contestant who I've connected with more than I have with you.  I was so very excited when I got to see the Idols coming to Dearborn a few months ago -- it was one of the best nights of my life!!  We sat right up in front (amazingly we got such wonderful tickets at the very last week).  And then, my husband took pictures of me with all of you.  I just remember waiting to get to see you in person, I felt like a kid just being so excited to meet such a wonderful person and awesome singer that you are.  I would just love to get the chance to meet with you and all the rest of the Backups at a reunion or something like that.  I would drive almost anywhere just to be able to be a part of it.  Love you so very much, too.  Marcia
Love, Marcia

hilarious