Author Topic: Cabo pictures  (Read 2238 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Cabo pictures
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:45:48 pm »
Mu found these.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Re: Cabo pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 07:47:31 pm »
More ...
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:49:09 pm »
More ...

Desiree

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »
Last two pictures.

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »
Thanks Mu and Des! Great pictures!  Huzzah!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 10:38:11 pm »
hehe thanks for posting hon.

Dianne, welcome hon. How is your sun? Wink hehe
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 11:10:51 pm »
We are finally getting some sun. Sorry you came to California when we had one of the worst storms in years!     me ---> Slap <---storm

Mu Doo

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 01:00:16 am »
We are finally getting some sun. Sorry you came to California when we had one of the worst storms in years!     me ---> Slap <---storm

hahahhaa forgive the blonde I was trying to say your  son... how is your son... hahaha
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 02:26:32 am »
Oooohhhhh!!!  LOL sign  My son is fine. Thanks!

Mu Doo

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 12:26:25 am »
Oooohhhhh!!!  LOL sign  My son is fine. Thanks!

Oh good!!! lol