Author Topic: Mel sign last show  (Read 1681 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Mel sign last show
« on: April 02, 2011, 11:22:40 pm »
I was taking some pictures without she see, when she got it and looked for me like `Mu stop it`LOL so I stoped! I love you my Melinda (with my accent)
She`s GORGEOUS!!!

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
Re: Mel sign last show
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 11:51:18 pm »
Beautiful pictures of Melinda, Mu!! Thanks!!  Heartbeat Heartbeat

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:39:02 am »
Good job Mu!  Of course you would be taking pictures, what else does Meelinda expect?   Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 02:57:40 am »
Good job Mu!  Of course you would be taking pictures, what else does Meelinda expect?   Rolling On Floor Laughing

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  ohmy miss you!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 02:58:33 am »
Beautiful pictures of Melinda, Mu!! Thanks!!  Heartbeat Heartbeat

elcome hon... miss you!!!