Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 1580 times)

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
Congratulations!
« on: May 07, 2009, 08:00:46 am »
I just wanted to congrulate you guys on such a great job raising money for malaria!! John told me how great everything went..and I really enjoyed reading all the reviews. I wish i could have been there.

for those of you that didn't know...I did a talent show to raise money for malaria.. called change the world.. It was a great event. we raised 3 grand for it. I couldn't have done it w/out Shari. She was a huge help! love you shari! Smiley Thanks for all of your help.

I talked a lot about the back ups and how awesome you guys are and how wonderful melinda was..and mentioned your marathon in my interview. Smiley I told them how melinda was such an inspiration to me and how I couldn't just sit back and not do anything..

If you want to see pics..they are on my facebook. Smiley I also have a face book for change the world talent show. All the celebrities were so great and down to earth..
Here is a quick preview of hte show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHs3nU3RX4k

If you guys would like to help out next year.. that would be awesome. we want to make it bigger and better. hopefully triple the amount we raised this year and add more celebs to get more people to come and get more awareness out there about malaria. We are planning to have it either september/october.. and this year..actually have the celebs audition the talent for the show..that was their idea...

but I just wanted to say...love all you guys and you inspire me so much! John and the rest of malaria no more were so proud of you and all the hard work at the marathon.

great job!  banana dance World Hug
Love you heaps! Smiley

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 10:50:57 am »
Congrat's you should make one on the name of Melinda Doolittle next year will be awesome!!!
Do you have the interview of your's i will love to heard it. Congrat's again Christina!!!  Big hug

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 01:36:43 pm »
No need to thank me ... I'm glad I was able to help!!  I'm SO thrilled the event went so well ... you did a fantastic job!! Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:17:28 pm »
I would love to add melinda's name to it if you guys wanted me to? it's up to leadership team. Smiley and I will find the articles and post em. Smiley
Love you heaps! Smiley

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:23:17 pm »
Congratulations on your event. Smiley I'm glad it went well for you.

hilarious