Author Topic: A Note From Lexi !  (Read 3071 times)

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Re: A Note From Lexi !
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 12:03:38 pm »
It was my assistant principal who canceled it because he was one of the advisors helping me out. He canceled it because he thought that there was too much for me to do on my own. But I wasn't on my own, I had people helping me. He didn't want me getting stuck  setting up the whole dance on my own if people weren't helping, but I did have help. The person who was supposed to find a DJ never did, and never told me until last minute, so we had to think fast about that. We were just going to use an ipod and a speaker system, and we werre ready to go. Tickets were ready to sell, but it didn't happen. I'm just so upset because I really believed that it could have happened. Thank you for all your support hough. I love you all so much! Big hug Big hug Big hug
We did it!

Melrocks

Re: A Note From Lexi !
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 12:40:10 am »
Lexi,
Don't worry that it didn't happen as you wanted it to this time.  The important things are the effort you put into, what you learned from that effort, and the fact that you are one extraordinary young woman to have started this in the first place.  You will get it going again, we know that!
 World Hug

hilarious