Author Topic: Changed the date of MNM dance at my school  (Read 1766 times)

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Changed the date of MNM dance at my school
« on: March 03, 2008, 03:54:51 am »
The original date that we had set is coming up too fast...it would be this Friday. We wanted more time to raise money, and more time to explain everything. We also wanted to write a press realease which we haven't had a chance to do yet. I'm not quite sure what the new date will be, but I will keep everyone posted. This will work out better because I would really like to be able to educate my classmates more about Malaria since I've not yet had the chance.
Love, Lexi Big hug
We did it!

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: Changed the date of MNM dance at my school
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:39:34 am »
Do Malaria No More know?  They are planning some publicity around this that may need to be changed.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 01:58:41 pm »
Do Malaria No More know?  They are planning some publicity around this that may need to be changed.

No, I'll have to contact them. I have some of their e-mails. Is there somewhere on the site I should post about it over at Malaria No More?
Thanks Thumbs Up
We did it!

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 02:34:54 pm »

No, I'll have to contact them. I have some of their e-mails. Is there somewhere on the site I should post about it over at Malaria No More?
Thanks Thumbs Up

I'm pretty sure I read that you contacted them, but I can send Emily an email as well, if you'd like, since I've been in touch with her before about the press she's trying to get for you Smiley

And in regard to changing the date, I think the reasons you're doing it for are definitely good ones.  I think the press release is a great idea, too!  Are you going to send it to the local media outlets?
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:15:07 am »

Thanks Thumbs Up

I'm pretty sure I read that you contacted them, but I can send Emily an email as well, if you'd like, since I've been in touch with her before about the press she's trying to get for you Smiley

And in regard to changing the date, I think the reasons you're doing it for are definitely good ones.  I think the press release is a great idea, too!  Are you going to send it to the local media outlets?

Thank you Shari Big hug
I've been in touch with her, John Lodgsdon, and Vaishali Patel as well, I even spoke with them on the phone.
Yes, I believe that it is local media they told me to contact:)
Love, Lexi Big hug
We did it!