Author Topic: personal Stayin' Alive web page:)  (Read 3875 times)

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Re: personal Stayin' Alive web page:)
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »
Aww, Lexi!!  It truly was an honor be asked to work on this!!  Writing the article honestly was a "work of heart" for me, and I loved every single minute.  I am beyond thrilled with how the web page looks (thank you, Alan!) and I am inspired by your hard work and dedication, Lexi! What a huge honor it is to have written this and to have been a part of something so wonderful.  It truly was so very special to do this.

Heartbeat

Shari, it was MY honor to have your help in this! I loved every minute of it!!! The page looks great...I love it so much!!!
Love, Lexi Big hug
We did it!

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 06:27:30 am »
Awesome job.   Thumbs Up

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 10:39:40 am »
Lexi, Shari, Alan -- You guys did an outstanding job with this web page!  It will make a huge difference in our MNM fundraising efforts!  You guys rock!!!   Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melrocks

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 08:04:11 pm »
Lexi - you're such an inspiration!  Too often we read about the bad things that teenagers do, the tragedies that envelop them and so on.  Too seldom do we get a chance to see the wonderful things that young people your age are doing.  So, you go girl!  Keep dreaming big and keep on being you. Big hug

Shari - you, too, are an inspiration.  You aspire to be a journalist and your writing shows you have the talent to be one and in helping Lexi, you show that you have the heart to be a fine journalist. Keep dreaming big, too, and soon you'll find yourself going places and doing things beyond what you ever imagined. Rose Rose

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 03:56:57 am »
Shari, it was MY honor to have your help in this! I loved every minute of it!!! The page looks great...I love it so much!!!

I'm not going to say thank you, just because we've been there & done that about 95 times this week, haha ... I'll just say it was my absolute pleasure to work with you and that I admire you SO much for doing everything you're doing!!

Lexi, Shari, Alan -- You guys did an outstanding job with this web page!  It will make a huge difference in our MNM fundraising efforts!  You guys rock!!!

Aww, Maria!  You're so sweet!!  Thank you so much for your kind words!  It truly was an honor to work on this Smiley

Lexi - you're such an inspiration!  Too often we read about the bad things that teenagers do, the tragedies that envelop them and so on.  Too seldom do we get a chance to see the wonderful things that young people your age are doing.  So, you go girl!  Keep dreaming big and keep on being you.

Shari - you, too, are an inspiration.  You aspire to be a journalist and your writing shows you have the talent to be one and in helping Lexi, you show that you have the heart to be a fine journalist. Keep dreaming big, too, and soon you'll find yourself going places and doing things beyond what you ever imagined.

Aww, you are just too sweet!!  Honestly, I can't begin to tell you how much your kind words mean.  This job search is frustrating and sometimes discouraging, but it's people like all of y'all here who inspire me to keep working towards this dream of mine.  My goodness, your comment is making me cry!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for what you wrote.  It means more than I can express.

And Lexi ... I absolutely agree with this (as I told you on the phone!).  You really are an inspiration not only for other people your age, but for all of us, as well!!
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

hilarious