Author Topic: Ideas to increase Melinda's twitter followers  (Read 1903 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Ideas to increase Melinda's twitter followers
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:00:55 pm »
Anyone have any ideas on how we can increase Melinda's followers on twitter?

I thought I'd see if I could get some Nashville organizations to retweet her or retweet me if I mention her.  Lots of places that the backups go (Burger-Up, Cantina Laredo) or venues that Melinda has played (Nashville Symphony, Boiler Room Theatre) are on twitter.  Also organization that she has helped (such as Ellie's Run) are on twitter. 

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
Re: Ideas to increase Melinda's twitter followers
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:27:49 pm »
That's a great idea. Smiley Somebody who follows Casey Abrams, tweet at him and see if he'll get some of his followers to follow Melinda. Dunno Also, Desiree, if Soultracks has a Twitter account, try tweeting at them.

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Ideas to increase Melinda's twitter followers
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 06:16:48 pm »
I think Megan already tweeted the Idols including Casey and Haley.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

hilarious