Author Topic: Updating the MelindasBackups banner  (Read 4984 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Updating the MelindasBackups banner
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 09:51:08 pm »
Thanks my sweet Des, just today I found this post! duh familiar for me right?!  : Slap Rolling On Floor Laughing

do you wish others banners? I'll just need some time, because I'll need some friend's help , I mean, some friend's computer! hehe
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 10:52:04 pm »
Thanks my sweet Des, just today I found this post! duh familiar for me right?!  : Slap Rolling On Floor Laughing
LOL sign

do you wish others banners? I'll just need some time, because I'll need some friend's help , I mean, some friend's computer! hehe

No.  Since nobody but me wanted a different banner, you don't need to do that.

I had to crop the images you sent me.  I think I can make them the right size for Alan to use.  If I need help, I'll let you know. 

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 12:54:07 pm »
LOL sign

No.  Since nobody but me wanted a different banner, you don't need to do that.

I had to crop the images you sent me.  I think I can make them the right size for Alan to use.  If I need help, I'll let you know. 

Oh good hon! THANK YOU dor evething!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

hilarious